Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-Rio-

SDC Anime?

No That SDC Is Ending Do Ya Think It Should Be A Anime?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. No That SDC Is Ending Do Ya Think It Should Be A Anime?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Never

SDC would be a good Live Action. But KKJ and FMWS have magical aspects that would be harder to work with. It'd be a lot of WORK for them. XD

And now I want to go watch LA. But no, I have to eat then work.

They made sailor moon into a live action. I rest my case. XD

I'm ok with it being alive'n all

but I was wondering why lol XD

Live Action for magical girl manga like KKJ and FMS would be tough. I mean, I realize it probably has been done before, in some way or another, but transformations and whatnot would be difficult.

I could see SDC as Live Action though, because it's not magical girl - it's very realistic, plot-wise... No angels or shinigami... (If FMS was Live Action, think Jonathan would be CGed like Ryuk from Death Note? LOL That would be funny... Wonder how they'd pull off characters like Access and Finn in a KKJ Live Action...)

Anyway, I wonder why this is active again. LOL But heck. I still hope SDC gets an anime or Live Action series. Maybe a movie? I highly doubt any of this but I believe it would be pretty awesome...

I voted never. XD Everything will get toned down and then it'd probably seem just like every other highschool romance out there.

If they do make one though, I won't watch it. I'm just not into anime in general.

I'd watch it just because. I'm more into manga in general because it shows more to the story :\

I voted never. XD Everything will get toned down and then it'd probably seem just like every other highschool romance out there.

If they do make one though, I won't watch it. I'm just not into anime in general.

That makes two. I also voted for Never!

hmm i prefer the concept of 'anime' over 'manga' although i do like the way manga generally develops the story better than anime. the only reason i like anime better than manga is because i can multitask easier. like, i can solve a puzzle while watching anime, but with manga, i have to keep turning pages so it's hard to multitask. ahahahaha.....

I think that the anime probably wont be made this late after the series ended. I personally like manga better because you get to enjoy the original art. one of my friends really wants it to be an anime but i think thats cuz shes to lazy to actually read it. I did just finish the series and it was pretty dark so they would probably do like they did FMWS and make it some lovey dovey shizzz.